Healing & Therapies Empowering you to Live by your Sacred Heart-self. With Anna Grace-Jacobs -Effective, trusted and respected Spiritual Healer and Therapist with 35 years experience and qualifications.
I empower you to live from your truth with heart.
Love Your Truth – Live Your Abundance – Create Your Joy
Welcome friends to my website – I hope to inspire you with my approach and the transformational therapies and days I offer. My intention is to help you be the best you can be. Please look around my site and do get in touch with me for more details or to ask a question.
My email/phone is :
Book a reduced price introduction now. Available SW UK & Worldwide :
I offer Therapeutic Counselling/Soul Therapy/ Sandtray Therapy, based on over 35 years of qualified support – I have experience in many different areas of growth – Contact me for more details, I would be honoured to hear from you.
Availability : Bristol -Clifton Practice Rooms UK
Skype to anywhere in the world.
Sandtray Therapy in Supervision – New Training –
- Date: Saturday 7th April 2018
- Time : 10am -4.00pm
- Venue :Wild Goose Space, 228 Mina Road, St. Werburghs Bristol BS2 9YR
- Fees : £65.00 – Early Bird Fee : £55 by 30th January 2018. Payment via pay pal buttons below, or contact me for other ways to pay.
What is offered on this day:
- An introduction to how Sandtray Therapy can be incorporated into supervision practice.
- Skills and experiential practice in the use of sandtray for enhancing supervision.
- Theory behind some of the techniques.
- Client based exploration to explore issues such as transference, counter transference and stuckness.
- No prior experience is needed – but some experience of offering supervision and receiving supervision.
Sandtray therapy is such a wonderful tool in the practice of being a therapist – it is no longer just the territory of Jungian analysts. My role is to demystify sandtray therapy, give basic groundrules and enable you to safely and respectfully begin to incorporate this into your consulting room. The use of sandtray for supervision is simply just another use of this magic therapy which is deep, profound and has many layers to it. Those who have already undergone some training in psychotherapy, counselling and related professions are welcome to explore how it may fit into your practice.
- Date: 22nd April 2018
- Venue : Stratton on the Fosse Village Hall, Linkmead, Stratton on the Fosse BA3 4QQ (This venue is very accessible from Bristol, Bath Frome etc – please contact me if you need a lift from another participant)
- Time: 10am -4pm
- Cost : £65 – Early Bird fee is £55 paid by 30th January. Pay via the button below, or contact me for other ways to pay.
Contact me if for any reason you need a concessionary rate.
This day offers :
- An experiential introduction to this special therapy.
- A deepening of your experience if you have had prior experience.
- Some theory to whet your appetite.
- A safe and sacred container of the day for you to explore techniques and skills.
- Some new skills to begin to adapt this therapy to your counselling or therapy room.
- CPD certificates and receipts provided.
I bring all the equipment and tools you need. You simply show up, open and ready to discover the power of sandtray minatures in a sandbox – the quality of this therapy defies belief and incorporates mind, body and spirit.
‘The use of miniatures within a sand tray enables you to explore life’s journey through symbols and sharing. The world of the sandtray becomes our training ground for life, and can lead to profound growth and fulfilment.’Full Fee £65.00
Ongoing Group – To Deepen your Practice in Sandtray Therapy – in Bristol and Mendip
Numbers are very limited so contact me for more details.
Sandtray therapy is a playful and magical form of growth-work. It touches on soul, body, psyche and spirit.
It is the use of miniatures within a sand tray to explore our life’s journey through symbols and sharing. The world of the sandtray becomes our training ground for life, and can lead to profound growth and fulfilment.
‘Sandplay therapy’ was first developed with Dora Kalff in the 1950’s, based on the theories of Carl Jung. It incorporates the collective unconscious, the use of universal symbols and dream language. Sandtray Therapy has since become more widespread within humanistic therapies, focusing on growth and therapy for potential. Sandtray therapy is a deep and profound tool for those seeking to heal aspects of their psyche, and reach for their full creative potential in life. Many aspects explored in therapy, including family issues, inner child explorations,hidden traumas and explorations of growth can be helped. Most adults come to love the sandtray process.
What happens during the sandtray therapy process?
According to the Canadian Association For Sandplay Therapy:
“Through spontaneous imaginative play in small trays of wet or dry sand, clients sculpt sand and position miniature figurines and objects to create three dimensional scenes. In the ‘free and protected space’ of the therapeutic environment, these sand pictures express and mediate between the client’s inner and outer worlds, and promote healing and wholeness.
Touching dry sand often connects people to soothing, calming mother earth energy and early memories. Working with wet sand may be associated with creation and uncovering things long buried. Water also helps the healing process. Over time new insights and inner resources are found as the true self and psyche speak, confidence increases and a new ability is formed to be and create in the world with more empowerment.”
- Anna has been offering sandtray therapy for over twenty five years, having trained in integrative arts therapy which incorporated sandtray therapy.
- Both adults and children have experienced the transformational effects of using small symbols in sand.
- This therapy is normally one loved by adults once experienced as it incorporates a child-like use of small objects, a tactile feel of the sand, and a creative use of play and drama which defies description.
- Symbols of all kinds come to life, and the presence of a therapist simply enables a process to evolve, which can be spiritual, meaningful and life changing.
A minimum number of ten sessions is recommended to gain the most of this therapy. An introductory meeting will be offered to decide what form of therapy is best for you. Contact Anna for more information.
Workshops/Training Days :
Anna offers various training days to introduce Sandtray Therapy to practitioners and those exploring personal growth.
Regular Days throughout the year:
Introduction to Sandtray Therapy – For therapists and counsellors interested in incorporating some aspects of sandtray therapy into their practice.
Further Training in Sandtray Therapy – A deepening exploration into the use of symbols, embodiment and presence in sandtray therapy.
Supervision with Sandtray – The use of sandtray work to enable deeper understanding within supervision of the processes at play in therapeutic work.
Personal Growth Days with Sandtray Therapy.
If you are interested in commissioning a day on Sandtray Therapy for your organisation, or attending a day, please contact Anna to be placed on the waiting list or to arrange a suitable date. Thankyou
Anna has been using and loving Sandtray Therapy for almost 25 years. She is a qualified Play Therapist, Counsellor, Supervisor and Creative Arts Counsellor – She is also a Healer, Shamanic Practitioner, Dancer, Writer, Artist and Awakening Woman. She incorporates sandtray therapy into her groups, supervision practice and individual client sessions.
Previous participants have said of these days:
- ‘Thanks so much for an enriching day’
- I came away inspired and more confident to use the sandtray in my counselling work.
- Such a great day not only did I gain insight into using Sand tray in my work I also gained insight into myself, which I wasn’t expecting, Almost magical!
- You dismantled our sand sculpts with great compassion. Many thanks
- ‘Truly worthwhile experience, providing personal and professional exploration and reflection. An insight into the powerful containment and therapeutic benefits of using sandtray in counselling.
- A holding, warm and attentive trainer, with a vast supply of sandtray equipment provided for effective engagement in the process.’ –LH.
- Anna created a safe space for us to explore the sand trays. The day was both informative and enjoyable.
- The facilitation was gentle as well as being clear and holding. My experience of this work was deep and profoundly moving and the ripples of this can still be felt a week later. It feels very holistic work, connecting body, mind and spirit.S
- Anna has a profound understanding of Sandtray Therapy. Her own personal experience of life, skills and experience as a therapist adds to the rich dimensions of this work. Thankyou Anna S
- Another in depth and transformatiive day – Thankyou Anna for your gentle teaching/sharing and the contained and safe space you create…. L
I look forward to hearing from you.